Pinterest

onsdag 22. februar 2017

What wig to choose for my Mary Hoyer doll?


Decisions...decisions...the anguis of decisions.
What kind of wig to choose for my Mary Hoyer doll.

The only wig I had at home when the doll arrived was a black one, rich of curls. She looks like taken out of a movie from the 40ties. And you`ll think of an old black and white film with lots of love in.

I ordered two more wigs while the doll was travelling through the postal system. One in carrot red and one light brown.
 Georgeous  red colour. But is it too much? Again I am not sure if this is the right colour for the doll.... 

 Lovely light brown wig, and a natural hair colour. Many peoples would choose it because of the natural look.
Sometimes it is really hard to be a doll lover. What is the right thing to do in this case? After all she came to me with no wig ever glued on.
I tried to look out for other Hoyer dolls on internet, and I could not find a real answer.  And it is really hard to find an originally Mary Hoyer wig, which is double stitched. The nearest I came, was a wig for The Toni Ideal doll. But I didn`t like the hairstyle on theese wigs.
So I went on discussing with my self.... I tried the three wigs on the doll, and went on arguing and discussing with my self.
At last I made up my mind. I chose it because of the colours of the reddish hair. It is a lovely bright colour. You can do so much with the haircolour when you are taking photoes. And I just love it. I know some of you is not accepting that I did choose a so unusual colour for her.
I love the colour, and she is now a smashing redhaired woman. 




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer