Pinterest

tirsdag 28. februar 2017

Tjorven #9 reerooting of her hair.

This Tjorven started as a redhead with braids. She goes under the name of Pippi Longstocking. The hair was short all over,except for the braids. Someone once cutted off the braids. The red colour suits her well.
But when you turn her around you can see a big bold spot, which is impossible to hide. 
So I decided to reeroot her. I took out all her old hair. You can see the plugholes behind her ears are tighter than the others. That is where her braids were located.

I decided to give her another colour than she had before. I chose Auburn for her new colour.
Here I am finished rooting the hair. 
Then she had to go to the hairdresser for to cut the lenght of  the hair.

Finished cutting the hair. The cutting went well. But she does not have real divided bangs sewn from the fabric. I used the old plugholes. So the hair won`t stay in place at the front.
This is from the back. I have also sewn on som extra hairplugs on the bold spot. From the back the hair is looking well.
At last I found the right way on the "Tjorven curls". It looks like Tjorvens ordinary curling.
But when you turn her around: This is from the front. The bangs won`t stay in place. I have used some hairspray.... but I am not still satisfied. Now I wonder if I am going to cut the hair short all over, except from where the braids were located. I haven`t decided to do it yet, but I have to think of it for a while.
The first picture is before the hairspray were added.
The next two pictures are after the hairspray. Maybe I have to try to curl the hair first, for to see how the new curls will be located. or maybe I have to make her divided bangs and put in some more hair plugs.









Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer