Pinterest

lørdag 21. mai 2016

Anne Doll #1 from Lærdal dukkefabrikk in Norway.

Worn out, hair missing and a ugly little doll. She was just crying out for to get a total makeover. 


The face is so beautitful on theese dolls, But with time the colours will disappear and fade, and her skin grow yellowish, like on this doll.

There was a mark on her cheek.... 

So I made her new hair, and gave her a makeover. 
Now I think she`s a stunning beauty again. New red blond hair, new eyes and some colour in her face.

Went to a friend of mine for to see how her real eye colour was made. Had to take some photoes for to look after so I could get back her real eye colour. As you can see it is far different from the first pictures. 


The mark on her chin was so deep into the skin that I only could blend it some, with her new cheek colour. But I know that there is something I can mend later. But since I don`t have the needed remedies at my home, this is how it is going to stay until I get hold of that.  So now she need to get some new clothes so she can shine like the star she is.
I just love my hobby.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer