Pinterest

søndag 1. mai 2016

Looking forward to start restoring this beauty

I`m really looking forward to start restoring this doll: Bjørg. I don`t know but somehow i can`t pass by a doll that is in the need of some help.
Looks like she came direct out of a crime scene.... oh my... somebody shot her right in the head. A bullet has hitten her head.
The body is is a little dirty, no smell and with some minor scars. Have to go over her whole body, but overall she`s in a very good condition.


It is a cryer doll. The cryer is not working, so I have to open up the body.
Closer up look. 
Hole in the forehead needs to be mended. Her eyes are working, but  I have to get hold of new eyes for her.  And a crack on her arm needs to be mended. And of course she needs a repaint, all over.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer