Pinterest

søndag 24. april 2016

Ratti Doll, 40 cm long.

This is a Ratti doll at 40 cm. I wish I could get some more information about her, like her real name. Så I hope some of you readers are able to help me?

She was very dirty and sandy when she came home to me, after a journy of 1,5 month. Quite a long travel.
So she was really in need for makeover and a bath for to get rid of all the dust.


As you can see the hair is moulded, and then fabric sewn.


She`s at bit higher than my other Ratti dolls who`s 30 cm long. Maybe she`s her bigger sister?  They have a very similar face. Here she stands along with Pusle Maria.
Seems like the shirt is made for her, but the underwear is not made for her.


After a bath, and a little combing of the hair.


She even got a little tummy.


Since her travel clothes are wet, she was in need of borrowing some clean and dry clothes. And Dukke Lise was so kind. She even borrowed some originally Dukke Lise clothes to my new Ratti.


All over happy to join the other family menbers, and are looking for a place in it. Got to get hold of the family lines for her.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer