Pinterest

mandag 8. mai 2017

A doll from Fiba, made in Italy

This pretty little girl is a newer doll. She is from about 1980. She came to me in a doll lot I got.
Even though, she is a pretty little darling. 
Lots of curls and with stars in her eyes. She is dressed in an old fashioned way. And she is just adorable with her innocent look.
The boots are made real chubby. Some other Italian dolls got boots that looks very similar. Some Miglorati dolls has theese boots too. The dress and bonnet is original.
If you are interedsted this doll, I put her out for sale $10. And of course you have to pay the postal service. 


 Here you can see the stars in her eyes. I just love it.
Her head can be twisted sideways. She has a ball jointed neck. 




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer