Pinterest

torsdag 21. april 2016

The Dukke Lise Magasin family is rising.

A lovely little missy came to town. Got this from a doll lady like myself, she`s just a wonderful and adorable lady.
The dolls from her is in very good shape, and the clothes are nice and really looking well. All over the doll and the clothes are neat and clean.


Opening the box. On the top there is some dollclothes,


Had to spread them out. A lot of originally Dukke Lise clothes. Just so lovely and adorable. looks like they have never been played with.


Opening the paper very slowly, ... My heart was jumping.. look, she`s asleep, and not alone. She got company by a little one.


I just love theese Magasin dolls, they are just my thing. I think the family of Magasin dolls are going to grow. They all got got their own look.
It is a little spot on her cheeks, but it`s a minor thing. I can fix it.


She`s taking good care of her little baby.


And they are wearing the same outfit.


Welcome both of you to our family of Magasin. You will be well taken care of. And we are all going to play around and have some fun.


Thank you so much my dear doll friend. I am very satisfied with the dolls I have gotten from you.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer