Pinterest

tirsdag 22. desember 2015

Tjorven, Ratti doll

When I was a little girl, I had dolls that we called Tjorven doll. I had one with platina blond hair, and one with black hair.  Both of them are long gone. But thats life.
So I wanted to get me a new doll. I am so much in love with the doll face. She is flirting with you, and always smiling.

So I sat down and started to search about the doll. I`ve learnt that this is a Ratti doll. And that they are a bit expencive. I called out on the big web: anybody got a doll like this, and is it for sale?
And voila... I got an answer. I bought my self a doll at the age of 52!!!!!!
Next thing I had to do was to go up on the attic. I knew I had a suitcase somewhere, filled with different doll clothes in all sizes.

As yo can see I had clothes for the Ratti doll too. And the clothes that are on this doll,  I used to play with in my childhood. And the best of all it is original clothes, even the boots and the purse.



Next step was to get hold of some new hair for the poor doll woman. Because some little girl had used a scissor once upon  a time. I started searching for where to buy hair, quality and quanity and what kind of hair to use...
I started cutting off all of her hair... oh my... what have I done??


As you can see, once upon a time she has been well broomed too :) There are some hairplugs missing in the front. I think she suits to have short hair too :)


She even suits to be bold:) Just a lovely face at little miss Tjorven.



Started to sew on the new hair.
It is some darker than the originally hair. But there was a lot of theese dolls that had this colour. But what the heck... all women loves to do their hair, especially before Chritsmas...


Still some hairplugs to put in at the back of the head... and at least 2-3 hours work for to be done.

As you can see she also need some plastic surgery at the lips... I think there has bee someone who has tried to do her lips as well. Looks like some part of the lips has been cut by a knife... or a scissor... Think I can fix that too. And I think she`s going to rock the world again.

Stay put... more to come :)














Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer