Pinterest

mandag 28. desember 2015

Rerooting of Tjorvens hair.

This is the same doll, before and after. The blonde hair had been cutted, and some hairplugs was missing. She was just crying out for a hairdo. I can`t stand it when something is not perfect.




I think she`s looking well. It took a while sewing on the hair, curl, and cutting it.
This is some pictures during the process. Actually I had to curl her hair twice before I got satisfied with it.

Just finished rooting the hair.

Happy little girl at the hairdresser, curling the hair:)

After first curling. Not satisfied at all how it came out. I had to start all over to curl the hair again.

Second curling: front. The hair is still wet.

second curling: back, still wet hair.
The curls are looking good, and I decided to stay with this.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer