Pinterest

søndag 1. mai 2016

Dukke Lise from Magasin #4 and 5



What???!!!Another update for Dukke Lise Magasin???

Sigh.... just love to open the packages.
Still asleep after the journey. Adorable clothes.
Just woken up.

#4 Look at her lovely curly hair. Her colours are so bright, no need to fix her. But I think someone has changed her blue eyes.


#5 brown braided hair. So cute. Stunning colours, no need to fix them. The hair was some worn out so I had to unbraid her, and to check how damaged it was. 

Stunning beauty. After I had washed the hair and gently combed it. Some of the hair is loose so I have to do something about it. The haircolour is difficult to find, so I think I have to search a while for to find a colour that is similar. It is a kind of brown hair with a tint of grey.

Both beauties got originally Dukke Lise clothes. After a closer look, I see that their legs are different. #5 got slimmer legs than #4. 
#5 is also tilting, one of the legs have to be a bit longer than the other.
 I have to check this up with my dolly friends if this is originally.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer