Pinterest

mandag 16. mai 2016

A little song about a dollmums striving, made by Margrethe Munthe.


My mum used to sing this song to me when I was little girl. It is about a doll mum and all her doings for to comfort her dolls.
Quite funny to see the song after all theese years. And it also do bring back a lot of good memories. 

Got this Anne Lise doll for christmas when I was 4,5 years old in 1968. She was named Doll Lise. It was a popular name for dolls when I was a little girl. 
I was so proud of her, and I loved her with all my heart. I was heartbroken when my mum took her for to give her a bath. The water was too warm and the nylon hair curled up in a mess, and got very frizzy. 
I didn`t love the doll so much afterwards. 

Me, my father and my brother at Christmas eve.
The doll was with me everywhere. Here I am terrorising my fathers sleep.. hi-hi..


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer