Pinterest

lørdag 4. februar 2017

Mary Hoyer doll

At last I`ve found a Mary Hoyer doll that I have wanted for some time. I have been looking for the perfect doll. And I bought her some weeks ago. She was in a very good condition. But she needed to be restrunged, have some cleansing up and new hair.
Beautiful eyes
 Nice eyelashes
Looks like she never had a wig. No glue on, just ordinary dirt.
Marked
SOme of the few stains on the doll. I got rid of them.

All cleaned up. And a lovely doll. Just missing a wig.
Bought her a wig. But I have not still glued it on. I have not decided if this is the right wig for her. But she looks adorable with this hair. Still waiting for two other wigs, before I will make up my mind of which wig and hair colour she will end up with.


And I sewed her a new dress too. 





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer