Pinterest

søndag 19. juni 2016

New dress for Tjorven.

I always wanted a dress like this for my Tjorven doll when I was a little girl. 
I remember that I was sooo jealous at one of my friends. Only because he had a red dress for his Tjorven doll, almost like this one. That`s right, I wrote he. And he always had so beautiful clothes for his Tjorven doll. 
I thought then that life is not fair, not at all...
But now I got my own dress, and I`m happy again after all this years..tji-hi.... 
But I had to make it all by my self.
Think I`ll have to make more of theese in different colours, for to dress up some more of my dolls.
This is the most perfect Tjorven doll I got. She has never been played with. The hair is so shiny. No scratches on the skin. There is a tiny mark on one of her lower arms, I have never tried to remove it.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer