Pinterest

torsdag 2. juni 2016

More Ratti doll

2 more Ratti dolls.  I just love their skin colour and the turquise eyes. I would also ask you people out there if some of theese dolls got some names.. for now they are named Ratti doll 32cm, 33 cm and 40 cm.

I choose to start with this one. She looks like she is a bit grown up. She has real waist and hips. And she got a georgeus sweet strawberry mouth. she is 32 cm long.


This one is 33cm long. The body is looking more like a child. Her hair is very silky, and it has once been longer. Her eyes looks upward, like shes glanzing up in the sky.


She has the same body and tummy as my Ratti doll 40 cm, but not the same face. 



 All three together.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer