Pinterest

lørdag 14. mars 2020

Homemade doll called Laura.

Got excited for to make a doll of my own. Started september 2019. Cutted out all the bodyparts and started to sew. This is the first doll I`ve ever made. Hope to make more different dolls.
And then all stopped until February this year. I started up again for to make the last finishing touches, and put all the bodyparts together. I am not sastisfied with her breast, but the rest of the body is ok.
And then it was her head. Somehow the pattern is wrong. I need to put that on my mind until next time I`ll make this doll (If I ever does make another). 
Started to draw and paint her face. Remeber not to have your cat walking around any painting project. You can see a lot of hair on the dolls face. Luckily most of the paint had dried up before she decided to do a walk over. 
Finished painting.
 Not a glammer posture hi-hi...

And now with a wig on. I am still in love with red hair as you can see. And of course with some more clothes on. 




A great experiment after all. And Some learning points all over. Hope you enjoyed looking. I had a lot of fun making her. Her name is difinitely Laura.



1 kommentar:

  1. Thank you Linda <3 I enjoyed making her, and there will be more of theese doll. I need to find a pair of shoes for her. But I think I`ll wait undtil the pandemi is gone.
    Nowadays I got home office, and I thought I would have more freetime on my hobby room. But that didn`t happen. the days working are long, very long.

    Stay home, and stay safe <3

    SvarSlett

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer