Pinterest

onsdag 4. mars 2020

A little doll from Rayco doll fabric: liten krølltopp

Went to a flea marked a  while ago. Found this little one, in desperat need of help. Suppose she has been to a party and ended up in a doll fight. Two black eyes was the result. So I felt sorry for her, I just had to bring her home.


I had to strip off all the eye colour.  Some of theese dolls are made with blue eyes like this one, and some are made with brown eyes.You can see the blue shines through.   I decided to go for brown eyes.
And she also had some blue colour in the hair. I could not manage to get rid of all the blue colour, so I also decided to give her more hair colour too. and a little touch of lipstick.
This doll is a really heavy weighter, and hard to chrush. Some kind of rubber like skin. Probably from the 60ties or early 70ties. I`m not sure. So please help  my Norwegian friends.
When done, she lent a dress from one of the others. I threw away her old party clothes ...hi-hi..



1 kommentar:

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer