Pinterest

søndag 26. mai 2019

Rerooting of a previous reerooted Tjorven doll

Original hair, but her braids have been cutted off
Reeroted and with long curly hair. I remember how satisfied I was, when finished this reerooting.
But the curls started to fall out, and the hairends started to split, a lot. The hair started to loose colour and got very ugly.
 The only thing to do was to start a new reerooting. Cut off all the beautiful orange hair.
Started to snip off the the hair. 


This time I wanted to give a total new colour, and I have also changed into a new brand for delivery of hair.
And somehow I always get back to the red colour, and they come in so many different red.

Long beautiful red hair. I just love it.
I
I also decided to root the hair a little bit tighter than the doll factory had done.
Almost a shame to bring her in the hairdressers chair.
Tried to curl the hair a liittle more.
Beautiful as always all of my Tjorven dolls.
I have also given her a dress that I have knitted.









Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer