Pinterest

mandag 21. mai 2018

Anne Lise doll

At last I got hold of my childhood doll.
This was how she looked when she came home to me. 
 As you can see she was a little bit dirty because of her age.
So I had to undress her for to see how she looked like, and what I had to do for to clean her up. As you can see there was some hard spots, especially on her feets. 
All over the body there was some dirt, but the doll has been played with, and she is an old lady.
So I startet rubbing and cleaning her up.
The marks on the feet was hardheaded, and I thought I would never get rid of them. I thought they had come way far into the vinyl.

But after a lot of scrubbing the marks were gone. The feet went well.
The spot on her shoulder I thought was easy going. Afte a while I thought it was from the doll fabric.
The spots were hard to get rid off. But it went well after a while. I did not take picture after finished, but you can se they are gone on the spa treatment.
Then I had to give her a spa treatment. Looks likes shes enjoying it.

Now it is time for to get her hair fixed. Had to cut the hair ends overall a couple of millimeters, because the were worn out, and had very different lenghts.
Her the hair is all curled up. So I had to wait for the hair to dry.
The day after: I am excited for to see how the curling went. It look very god as far as I can see.
Combing the hair, and I just fell in love. She started to look more and more like my childhood doll.
And then it was time to put on a new dress. And voila: She`s finished. Welcom little darling to your new home.


A little but funny to se before and after. The hair is all curled up, the skin is lighter, and all free of dirt and other spots..










Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer