Pinterest

søndag 12. mars 2017

Horsman doll Pippi Longstocking

This little doll really deserves new hair. I have seen theese dolls once and then, but never really liked her.
But when I got hold of this little one, I thoght "What the heck". I just had to help her a little bit. As you can see the hair is really messy, and worn out.

I had some deep carrot red hair laying. So it was just to start up. And along the way of sewing new hair on, I kind of started to like her more and more.
Here I am finished rooting the hair. But it is still way too long for her.

So she went off to the hairdresser. Looks like she is very satisfied with the outcome. On the picture below, is the real colour of the hair. I took a lot of pictures with and without blitz, it was difficult to get the right colour of the hair. On the pictures above, the colour is too light.








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer