Pinterest

fredag 4. november 2016

New parcel for me :)

So excited .... I was waiting sooo much for this little darling. And at last...
Open the box... and a little sneekpeek.... Just look at the lovely colour of the hair.
Tear off some more paper... and there she is
A new walker doll, listed as a 1950's hard plastic walker, signed with 170 on the back, and
Made in USA. So now I got two beautiful walker dolls from the same factory.

I felt in love the first time I saw her. 
I knew I just needed to buy her. Gorgeus hair colour.  Just a beautiful example of an old walker doll. 

Have to get her styled and put on some old clothes... I see the clothes she is going to wear in my head. So I have to make them for her.
Also have to get her hair done later.

Look at theese to lovely sweeties, just adorable.
When I was a little girl, I wanted dolls like theese two. I`ll come back later and tell you how that stoy ended...
For now on I am just going to sit down and let my eyes sweep in theese two lovely ladies for the rest of the evening.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer