Pinterest

lørdag 19. november 2016

Ideal Toni #1

This is an Ideal Toni P-90. She is 14".
I felt in love with this doll because of her eyes. It is a little tint of brown or grey around her eyes, and I just adore it. The only thing she needs is to be restringed, and do something about her hair.
Never mind, I love her eyes ..hi-hi...
And of course when there is a new doll is in the house, I need to do some cloth making. I bought some fabric a while ago. The fabric were made as a curtain.... but what the heck, I have never been able to throw away some beautiful fabric, because it has been used for something else. So I found the scissor and started to cut the fabric.



It was more fabric to use.... I wanted to make her a real negligee from about 1950, with some real swing.







And then Tjorven came along. She immediately felt in love and had to try it on too. But of course she is an 10" and the negligee is way too long for her.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer