Pinterest

tirsdag 29. mars 2016

Restoring Dukke Lise Magasin #1

Got hold of this doll for some weeks ago. Her eyelashes were gone, and one of her eyes did not work at all. One of her legs were also stucked. And she got a yellowish skin. She looked like she was drawn out of the Living dead films...


Had to take some choices of what to do with her... the first thing was her eyes. Didn`t know if I could rescue them at all... So I took them out for to see how damaged they were.
I wanted to use as much as I could of the old doll.


The eyes was saveable... so I cleaned them up, and putted on some new eyelashes. Here are also some other eyes that had to be rescued.














After fixing her eyes, I had to experiment with her skin. She is made of vinyl, but it fells like rubber. Rubber is not the best material to work with. But I think she came out well at last. Don`t you?
At least she got some colour back on her face and body. It is not so much to do with the yellowness in the skin that come along with aging..

I am very satisfied with her now, and have decided to stay with this.





3 kommentarer:

  1. Tusen takk... dette er noe som jeg liker å holde på med.
    Kommer flere "ødelagte" dukker ut etter hvert

    SvarSlett

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer