Pinterest

tirsdag 29. mars 2016

Pusle copy doll #1

Here is another project going on, still not finished...The hair was badly cutted, the eyes were hanging....So what to do next? I love her face.



the eye was not saveable....so I had to do something ...



Take it easy, it is not the same doll head.  It is from a random doll, but I could use her eyes for to restore Pusle copy doll. This is her new eyes. I think they are stunning and beautiful.


The next is what to do with her head, and how to mend the plugholes. There are big holes after the originally hair...

And it is not easy to live in Norway, because I can not find anything for restoring vinyl dolls. I have to look up on internet for to buy things from different places and outside my country... and that is where I am now... I have found stuff I can use.. but I can not get it to Norway, there are to many restrictions. So at the moment I am stucked...


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer