Pinterest

søndag 30. april 2017

Another Tjorven ready to be shown off

This little girl was so happy when she was finished at  the hairdresser.
The hair was very thin, cutted and frizzled.
Tjorven decided that she wanted to go for the colour white. And I agreed. Her skin is vibrant,and it would suit her well.
Here I am finished rooting her hair. It is a bit too much, right? But it was a lovely colour for her.
Next step is cutting the hair. And this is in the hairdressers chair. Looks a little bit uncomfortable, but Tjorven can`t wait to show her self off afterwards.

Finished and first show off.




After this I had to start up the sewing machine, and make her a new dress.

 

She also wanted a hairbow, so I made one for her.


The pictures below are adjusted for to make more delicate colours.


 Have a great day. 
I am going back to my sewing machine for to make more doll clothes. I got tons of fabric waiting for me.





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer