Pinterest

mandag 12. september 2016

Pusle Ratti doll

Ugly dry and frizzled hair. No comb could go through. Slack in feet and arms. Bu her skincolour is lovely. So I just had to to something about it. Forgot to take some good photoes of her before I started to reerot her.


Cutted off all of her hair :) 


New and shiny soft hair. I had to go for the same colur: black. All because her skin colour is so vibrant, And I think she looks like a Latino babe :) 
I struggeled some to sew new hair on this doll. The reason? Half of her head was wery hard, and the other half was soft. But I managed it at last.


First cutting, still to long.

Second cutting, and I will stay with this lenght. This time I had to cut it more carefully, and also cut it in some shape..
 Her arms and feet are also strung up, so now they are tight again.
 The only thing she is in need of now is a new outfit.... wonder what I kind of clothes I`m gonna make her :)



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer