Pinterest

torsdag 11. august 2016

Old toys from my childhood.


I was on holiday at my old homeplace. Found some old stuff I used to play with. A lot was missing, but there was still some of my old toys left. Well used and well played with.

Had to wash and clean all of it.




 A little bit of this and a little bit of that..

 Some well used wineglasses. I remember that it was 8 of theese glasses.

Coffee or teacups, missing most of the plates.

One cup and 3 plates left. Theese were bought as a set of four.

Some pots and kettles...

An old baby rattle, missing the handle

 Another plaything with 3 pearls in... none were thinking of the small parts when I grew up... you can open up this rattlething, and the pearls can be swallowed by a little child.

Theese figurines were made so we childeren could make our own drawings. 
 




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you for your message :) I will try to answer